Mix XLIV - Melodeath







01. Death Of A King - Amorphis.
02. Judas - Catharist.
03. Black Comedy - Lord Of Locust.
04. Gut Rotting Riot - Ghoul Patrol.
05. Revolution 1337 - Hadron Collyder.
06. Starfall - Silent Line.
07. The Black Well - Raintime.
08. Fallen To Ashes - The Cold Existence.
09. Practice Makes Pathetic - Orpheus Omega.
10. Unravelling Today - Orpheus Omega.
11. Throught The Glass - Frequency.
12. Silence, The I - Orpheus Omega. 

The night is young and I am ready now to take the world Me and buddies versus all you’re sacred rules The vision benders as I’m looking through the glass Fight until you can’t more Desecrate what is pure The party has just started, destroy! I am in such state no one can take me down Loose all the prejudices Take that girlie now And breaking all your rules, I laugh! I am in splendor But it’s hard to talk I’m losing my sense Fun has just begun I drink my beer now Party until you puke And take another drink, destroy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario